Thursday 20 December 2007

Christmas is getting close...

So this is a post to really test this blog out... but I may as well put a ramble in here at the same time!
Mandy and I went into Truro last night for some late night shopping - it was a great atmosphere... brass band playing carols; shops playing carols; carol singers singing... carols! Lots of people and I was in full 'protect the bump' mode as we were navigating the crowds. Sometimes I think I'm being a little over-protective actually as I'm sure Mandy can look after herself & bump and I'd like to think that anyone coming across pregnant lady will give way.
Anyway all in all we had a successful shopping trip - we both managed to get the pressies we needed for family and I (most importantly) managed to get Mandy the remaining pressies on my list!
Hope all are well & hope Richard & Lucy are doing REALLY well... ;]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great Chris...love the stretch photo of us all xxx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Chris. It is 11.35 and I have just been thrown out of Wheal Fortune. If you have not already seen / heard - we have a beautiful baby girl. All 6lbs 14ozs of her (still to be named). Anyway I'm not sure I'm doing this right and I am too tired to work it out properly now but really look forward to seeing everyone - you have all got such a treat in store.

Love

Richard

ChrisAdams said...

That's fantastic news!! Massive congratulations to you both - a little girl eh?! Thought we may all be having boys at one point...
Anyway look forward to seeing you and Lucy again and meeting the little one too!
Chris